- To actively work with new scouts,as well as older scouts with rank advancement and mastering of scout skills.
- Troop guides will aid patrol leaders by helping newer scouts on camping trips with tent placement & set up.
- Troop Guides will report to the Assistant Scoutmaster in charge of new scouts
The Troop Guide Duties are as follows:
- Help new scouts earn advancement requirements thru First Class.Attend PLC’s and advise patrol leaders of his progress with patrol members.
- Teach basic Scout Skills.
- Prevent harassment of newer scouts by the older scouts.Help the ASM’s as needed with training of both new & older scouts.
- Attend at least 75% of Troop activities ( meetings,trips,eagle projects )
- Set a Good Example by His Actions and in wearing the appropriate uniform as required
- Show Good Scout Spirit thru His Actions Bill
Minimum rank: First Class