Troop Quartermaster Position Description
- The Troop Quartermaster is an appointed (non-elected) cabinet leadership position. This Webmaster is responsible for maintaining the troop web site.
- The Troop Quartermaster reports to the Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
Work under the supervision of the adult Quartermaster to:
- Keep records on all troop and patrol equipment.
- Makes sure equipmentis in good condition as well as being clean when issued & when returned.
- Makes suggestions for new or replacement items.
- Works with the adult quartermaster responsible for equipment.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit
Successful Completion of the Requirements
- Maintains 75% attendance to troop meetings and scheduled events, including weekly meetings and troop outings
- Annual Review by Scoutmaster for Scout spirit, Oath, and Law assessment.
- Serving as Quartermaster can apply towards positions of responsibility requirements for Star, Life, and Eagle.
- There is no minimum rank for his position.