The following schedule updates were made at last night’s adult leaders meeting.
- On Saturday 12/17, scouts should be dropped off no later than 815pm at Phillips MS.
Scouts will return to Phillips MS by 8am on Sunday 12/19.
- On Sunday 12/19, UNC Graduation (a mandatory event for scouts), will be held at the Dean Dome. Scouts to arrive at the home by 12.15pm.
- Field Day on 1/15 will be held at the American Legion in Chapel Hill.
- The climbing outing in March will not be held at Siula Grande in Peru as previously advertised, and will instead be held at the Pilot Mountain State Park in North Carolina on 3/18-20.
- Summer camp 2011 will be at Camp Raven Knob on July 10-17. We have been unable to secure our preferred location or date. In order to avoid this, we are now booking the 2012 camp and plan to have the scouts select the location of the 2013 camp when at Brownsea 39 in August.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.